Puzzlebox has released an update to “Puzzlebox Synapse” which connects to commercially available consumer EEG headsets such as the NeuroSky MindSet, displays live data back to the user, and relays the data collected over a network or the internet.
- Live graphing of raw EEG signals using matplotlib
- Realtime plotting of EEG brain signals by spectrum
- 30 second visual history of Attention and Meditation levels
- Save all data recorded for a given session (including raw EEG) to a file for external processing
- Export all data recorded for a given session to CSV for loading into a spreadsheet such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc
- Export all data recorded for a given session to a text file