- The Orbit works best with a friend - who can hold and catch the helicopter
- To stop flying, it helps to look away or around the room as this should break concentration
- In the event of a crash or if the propellers make contact with some object the Orbit will enter "safety mode" and shut down
- The Orbit will need to be power cycled (turned off and back on) whenever it enters "safety mode"
- Power off the Orbit until ready to fly
- After 15 seconds, if no control signal is received, the Orbit will enter "safety mode" to preserve battery life