Puzzlebox Brainstorms Software
Welcome to the development tracker for Puzzlebox Brainstorms, a software project supporting school projects teaching robotics and brain-computer interfaces.
The project's intention is to work in coordination with teachers, student groups, researchers, designers, and developers who are interested in collaborating in an open community environment. It is based on members of each type contributing their own skills and interests in "Stone Soup" fashion.
Puzzlebox is sponsoring this effort by contributing this forum, technical environment, and the initial software which already supports to control of a simple robot through brain control, as measured by an EEG device, such as the NeuroSky MindSet or Emotiv EPOC.
All software in this project is released free of charge as Open Source, under the GNU Public License (GPLv2).
Questions, comments, and interested parties should Contact Us to see how they can become involved.
- Watch the Demonstration Video
- Learn HowToUseBrainstormsSoftware
- Learn ConnectingToLEGOMindstorms
- Learn HowToInstallForWindows
- Learn ConnectingBluetoothForWindows
- Learn HowToInstallForNokiaN900
- Learn HowToUseClientInterface
- Learn How To Use RemoteLiveVideoStreaming
- Learn HowToRunFromSourceUnderWindows
- Learn ArduinoHackingWithPuzzleboxBrainstorms
- Learn HowToUseThisTracker